The ICCR Closure engineer tasks will be:
- Verify the conformity of the changes re-testing scope ion database system vs. required change test scope.
- Identify related test reports for each change.
- Check their status passed.
- Update the change status in a database system until it reaches the lifecycle status retested.
- Follow-up the closure of changes by V&V team.
- Focus on certain changes being part of a priority list (system completion and transfer).
- Tracking and reporting of identified issues.
- Degree in administrative domain with experience in the management of the project documents in service or industrial fields.
- Advanced / professional with MS Office Suite.
- Quick familiarization with used web-based database system necessary.
- Experience with engineering / commissioning work in OL3 is an advantage.
- Good relational and communication skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedure on site.
- Quick comprehension.
- Fluent English is required both written and spoken, other language skills are beneficial.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here . Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi