We are looking for a TXS I&C Commissioning Engineer for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 4 months.
Under the authority of the TXS commissioning section Lead, the TXS Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
- Management of the reviews and inspections associated with the ECC (Erection Completion Certificate) process for the I&C system he /she is in charge
- Review and comment follow-up of the TXS System Commissioning Programs (SCP) and commissioning instructions (CI) including Customer's early
- Participation in the review of the TXS testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required during
- Support in the building of the commissioning time schedule, Collect of the I&C system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e. logic diagrams, Result Record Sheets and attachments, engineering master documents).
- Participation in the definition of TXS new comer training
- Participation in the update of the TXS spare parts list for commissioning
Control and monitoring: Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her I&C system initiate corrective actions in case of deviations.
Closure: The completion of the commissioning activities related to the entrusted I&C system is sanctioned by following events:
- Issue of Customer's approved System Commissioning Reports (SCR) which closes out the Phase A pre-operational tests associated ta this I&C
- Issue of approved TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate which finalizes the transfer of the I&C system to OIO (Operation Integrated Organization).
- Closing-out of all I&C system open points assigned to I&C Commissioning
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist.
- Experience in design/engineering, manufacturing, test bay or commissioning based on the TXS product line.
- EPR knowledge would be a
- Capacity of organizing the test schedule in coordination with other
- Good relational and communication skills, rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration m
- Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Good oral expression and writing
- Ability to work in an international
- Aware of HSE and IT security
- Knowledge of TXS technology - both hardware and software
- TXS engineering and maintenance equipment as well as peripherical testing tools either test bay or during commissioning.
- Establishment and/*or review of TXS system test procedures.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi