The Open point officer tasks include:
- Ensure the production and management of the open point report on weekly basis.
- Simplify the open point report to be more efficient and clearer for communication matters.
- Involved in all the nuclear island open points with a completion milestone fuel loading.
- Prepare, lead and track associated actions linked to open point handling defined by the open point manager.
- Engineering degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in industrial power plant support. Engineering, design, or construction or commissioning or maintenance.
- Fluent English both written and spoken required. Ability with French or Finnish would be a plus.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or excel knowledge on intermediate level.
- Document writing capacity.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi