The NI/TI infield operator tasks includes:
- Check all the components linked with P and ID, verify the labelling, summarize all the deviations.
- Ability to align in complete autonomy a system, to drain, fill and vent a system.
- Ability to realize an operator round, realize an isolation to ensure safe works, realize a little analysis to write fault notification.
- Nuclear process on PWR (in operation).
- Nuclear safety knowledge (for operation).
- RP knowledge (in PWR plant operation).
- Requirement for operation (operator round, lineup, etc.).
- Anility to realize a nuclear risk analysis (for lineup fo ex.).
- Overall understanding about PWR NPP.
- Experience in PWR NPP operation.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus;
- Infield operator in PWR unit in operation only.
- 5 years’ experience in working in unit operation (PWR).
- Knowledge about blocking process.
- Nuclear safety (barrier, safety function, human tools, requirement infield operator in NPP).
- Requirement for operator rounds, line up, risk analysis, reporting.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec