The main tasks of TOM team responsible for consumables are:
- Compile a list of the correct consumables according to the equipment operating and maintenance manuals.
- Check if the products are still on the market. If not, what alternative products have been applied during the construction and commissioning period.
- Maintenance history need sot be checked to identify which product is currently applied on the equipment. A final list of products that gives the current situation needs to be established.
- For all the applied products it needs to be checked if the products are on the customers list of approved chemicals. If not, samples can be provided for analysis so that the customer can approve the products.
- Mechanical Engineering degree with good equipment knowledge.
- Several years of working experience.
- Previous OL3 experience valuable.
- Applicable rules and regulations for mechanical equipment such as design, operation and maintenance.
- maintenance knowhow valuable.
- Ability to read equipment suppliers documentation, equipment operating and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, especially excel. CMS training will be provided.
- Good team worker and used to work in an international environment.
- Structured working way is mandatory.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English both written and spoken required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com