The TXS Commissioning engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regards to the phases of the project:
- Collaborate with System responsible Engineer in collecting I&C systems related testing documentation in COREV-4 reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, commissioning instructions, nuclear testing manuals, result record sheets, engineering master documents).
- Prepare testing environment (temp. modification, provisional change, blocking) and applicable test instructions.
- Primarily support System Engineer in post COREV-4 outage project phase and thus reinforce TXS team re-testing abilities.
- Initiate I&C system isolation process (blocking).
- Prepare commissioning document adaptation according to the actual I&C commissioning performance of the scope (under PTT, IT and HSE rules conditions).
- Check and evaluate own I&C system's test reports.
- Review work order requests for own I&C systems and implement needed blockings.
- Troubleshoot and analyze. Implement approved changes and requalification tests.
- Manage temporary changes on site and outstanding issues ("open points") for own I&C system.
- Perform on-the-job training to operation and maintenance personnel about own I&C systems.
- Enforce IT security and HSE rules, incl. PTT/PTW processes.
Activities linked to the support of Process Commissioning Engineers (mechanical, HVAC etc.).
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to own I&C system.
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Completing I&C system commissioning activities by issuing approved SCR (System Commissioning Report) and thus closing out phase A pre-operational tests for the I&C system, issuing approved TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate and thus finalising the transfer of the l&C system to OIO (Operation Integrated Organization) and closing-out all I&C system open points assigned to I&C Commissioning.
Activities linked to the support of process systems commissioning, that need to be completed.
General and technical background expected:
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist.
- Experience in design / engineering - manufacturing - test bay or commissioning based on the TXS product line.
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Good relational and communication skills, analysis and synthesis skills, rigorous, team player.
- Rigorous especially with the adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- The applicant ought to be familiar with the following: TXS technology, hardware and software, TXS engineering and maintenance equipment as well peripheral testing tools either at test bay or during commissioning, establishment and /or review of TXS system test procedures.
- Fluent English both written and spoken required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi