Tasks of the closed loop control analyst:
- Identify all controllers implemented in PAS1, SAS, RCSL and PS.
- Collect the actual or forecasted dates of the execution of SCI54 tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution.
- Collect the actual or forecasted dates of the execution of fine-tuning tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution (e.g. use of the FSS).
- List the CRs (Change Request) which have been used for tracing the PID parameter tuning performed during that test.
- Draw a conclusion about the proper handling of the PID adjustment for closed loop controls and recommend corrective actions if required.
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist.
- Familiar with test procedures especially during commissioning phases.
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Good relational and communication skills.
- Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- The applicant ought to be familiar with TXP and TXS controllers however without being an expert.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English required. Ability with French, German and /or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi