Tasks of the TOM team member:
- Establishing preventive maintenance programs based on available schematic approach after respective training.
- Complementing the PM program by analysis of equipment operating and maintenance manuals for special equipment.
- Review and compile maintenance history, identify potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance.
- Grouping of preventive maintenance activities and periodic tests within the systems to harmonize intervals in view of system boundaries and required delimitations.
- Involvment in the syste-specific working meetings to discuss and resolve the customer comments.
- Update and finalize subsequently the so called system maintenance list.
- Define zero points per component and maintenance activity as basis for the scheduling and finalization of the PM program as well as the PT program per system to allow for scheduling for OL3 commisisoning and maintenance support tool.
- Mechanical or Process engineering degree with several years of working experience and good equipment knowledge.
- Applicable rules and regulations for mechanical and electromechanical equipment as design, operation, maintenance.
- Knowledge of power plant maintenance program and scheduling of preventive maintenance program.
- Power plant system knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially excel.
- Previous OL3 experience would be valuable.
- Good team player, used to work in international environment with strong communication skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English required. Ability with French, German and /or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi