The process electrical commissioning technician will be in charge of the following activities:
- Safely supporting electrical commissioning of SWGR components like feeders for process consumers (motors, valves, heaters, self-standing systems) under the conditions of the test permit.
- Support I&C signal tests of SCI52E & I and particular SCI53, plus additional tests in I&C scope.
- Participate in Troubleshooting electrical issues associated with the components of the LV distribution feeders.
- Specific work on demand for other disciplines like HVAC, Exotic system.
- Carry out tests and service tasks on electrical equipment assigned to work scope.
- Support extra test for I&C / HVAC / EXOTIC system.
- Provide relevant commissioning results and test documents.
- Commissioning of KV feeders in a test bench unit and on-site LV SWGR rooms.
- Support other commissioning sub branches (MV/LV/UPS) in their specific tasks.
- Liaise with Quality requirements, schedule and safety aspects activities:
Support safe operation of the LV feeder operation.
- Able to familiarize with the technique in a short time frame.
- Electrical qualification degree required in Electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shooting on electrical systems.
- 1 plus years of electrical commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, process systems, oil&gas, production chain).
- 1 plus years of electrical commissioning work experience associated with LV switchgear.
- Preferable having SFS6002.
- Nuclear experience appreciated.
- Experience in overall commissioning tests, participation to testing, support for cold or hot functional testing is a plus.
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines.
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi