The functional I&C Design engineer shall have a very good knowledge of the I&C tools Tec4fun and Tec4fde. Good understanding of checking the resolution of the open point implementation in the function drawings and their parameters in the automation system.
The following tasks to be carried out but not limited to:
- Checking the re-tests results against the open point requirements and TXP functional and wiring documentation.
- Including OM-displays implementation.
- Identify, if the performed tests are not completed and request finalization.
- Issue LOPs in case of missing or incorrect results.
- Check with the V&V about the completeness coverage.
- Clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines if necessary.
- Reporting: provide input to the different weekly/monthly reports.
- Reporting to V&V onsite manager.
- Good knowledge of the I&C system and automation (mainly TXP) e.g. closed loop, sequence control and conventional measurement,
- 2 years of engineering experience at design, erection and/or electrical systems, preferred in nuclear power.
- OL3 or EPR experience would be an advantage.
- Working with TEC4-tools, Tec4fde and tec4fun and all TXP related issues.
- Working with ES685, ES680, TXP code generation.
- Experience in technical design activities.
- Team worker, reliable and well organized.
- Basic knowledge of VPE and PDMS.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work with databases, lists and Documentum.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi