- Perform in-field operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging.
- Local tagging and blocking components.
- Verify labelling and the accuracy of the systems with drawings in order the systems can be transferred safely between commissioning and OIO.
- Mechanical technician or educated craftsman.
- 4 years’ experience in working in process installations.
- Former working in the OL3 plant installations, would be an advantage.
- Working experience in ERP commissioning or working experience within permit to work offices.
- Ability to work with process diagrams.
- General understanding of the components of a process systems e.g: piping, manual and motorized valves, drains and vents, local instruments, pumps and electrical supply system.
- Experience in nuclear installations desirable.
- Knowledge of MS-Office.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi