OM/NTM Administrator function:
- Coordination and scheduling of green table validation meetings for nuclear and operating testing manuals between the commissioning engineers and customer.
- Determining the type pf validation together with the commissioning engineers and ensuring the correct filling of validation sheets.
- Coordination of the archiving process in Documentum, in particular advising commissioning in terms of metadata usage and transmittal of validation sheets to the site documentation center.
- Follow-up on missing or incorrect validation sheets together with customers.
- Open point creations in AIMS.
- Updating the OM/NTM master list and follow-up on incomplete and missing documentation.
- Recording and tracking incoming and outgoing validation sheets.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel. Experience with data analysis needed.
- Willingness to work with documents and to take responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skill, client and result oriented, detail oriented.
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company and cultural boundaries.
- Previous OL3 experience preferred.
- Fluent English, skills in French, German or Finnish a benefit.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register