We are now looking for As-built documentation Electrical engineer for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is until 28.02.2019.
- Checking of data bases regarding correct revision and implementation of all changes in electrical documentation (field change requests, design change requests, open points, etc.)
- Modification of AutoCAD and pdf drawings where necessary to get documentation in as-built state.
- Coordination with sub-suppliers where as-builts are in scope of sub-suppliers
- Reporting of work progress to as-built-task leader of electrical engineering.
- Experience in Electrical Engineering (especially documentation).
- Engineer with/without Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering or related.
- Work confidently within site teams and HBO.
- Able to express clearly verbally and in writing (English language).
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
- Gather information systematically to establish facts and principles.
- Problem solving., manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines.
- Target oriented.
- Experienced in Electrical Engineering (e.g. cabling, transformers, electrical actuators, switchgears, motors, UPS-systems).
- Basic knowledge of the OL3-Project (tools, project-structure, teams and documentation).
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, pdf-processing, MS-Office (including MS Access).
- Knowledge in PDMS (Plant Design Management Tool - no operator skills needed).
- Knowledge in work with data bases (required for customer’s information management system).
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: