As mechanical maintenance Planner you are responsible for the planning and preparation of mechanical maintenance for the plant at our construction site. To perform the job, maintenance data need to be assessed, manuals to be studied technical documentation to be checked, and transferred into instructions and procedures for maintenance performance. In addition, on-spot visits will be required to finalize the planning. Furthermore, your knowledge about maintenance planning shall be transferred to the customer’s staff, and you will supervise its application afterwards.
Key functions and responsibilities:
- Assess, review and rework maintenance data from databases and manuals.
- Issue procedures and instructions related to plant maintenance.
- To support all commissioning activities with regards to maintenance.
- Active participation in the Blocking-, Work Order-, test Permit-, Fault Notification and Temporary Modification Processes.
- To respect the requirements of TS (Technical Specifications).
- Issue and manage maintenance related schedules.
- Technician/engineering degree/diploma with emphasis on Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or experienced Technician with a Mechanical or Electromechanical background.
- At least 5 years’ experience with piping works or mechanical engineering.
- Exposure to facets of plant operation, maintenance outages, scheduling of planned work and planned work and permit-to-work implementation.
- Experience in procedure and instruction writing (required for creating maintenance instructions).
- Good knowledge of mechanical works.
- Knowledge of procedures and instruction writing.
- Training and mentoring.
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent in English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
- Several years of specialist work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations or equivalent and mechanical maintenance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of power plant, systems and piping inline components.
- General understanding in scheduling activities.
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organization.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: