The position consists of scheduling the entire maintenance performance, which includes:
- Review of the need for blockings, scaffold, resource availability in the interface with the maintenance supervisor.
- Definition of work packages in interface with the maintenance supervisor.
- Scheduling of maintenance activities in commissioning and maintenance system CMS.
- Participation to resolution of coactivity contains.
- Review the maintenance list with work supervisor, with respect to:
Completeness of the task.
Maintenance instruction references, link to respective EOMM is always preferred.
Tools and consumables all calibrated/uncalibrated tools and consumables must be identified.
Intervals between the preventive maintenance task.
Operating conditions required for the execution.
Duration and workload/ team composition recorder for each preventive maintenance task in order t o level out the workload if needed.
- Confirm the availability of the various preventive maintenance relevant resources.
- Schedule progressively the overall PM plan inside CMS in compliance with defined scheduling rules.
- Master’s degree.
- Working experience as planner.
- Knowledge of automation field would be considered and advantage.
- Experience in a production facility or power plant would be a plus.
- Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good relational and communications skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of the HSE and It security aspects.
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register