Contract Responsible main mission is to handle in full autonomy several subcontracts according to the project strategy and to ensure the associated daily follow-up, including direct relationship with the subcontractors. The Contract Responsible supports the construction manager for the contractual part of the relation with the subcontractors.
The Contract Responsible is involved in the following missions:
- Close coordination with the construction team, as well as engineering and commissioning when needed.
- Face to face meetings with subcontractors and issuance of related minutes of meeting.
- Management of the correspondence (base activity of the administration).
- Contract change management: writing and handling Additional Works Orders and Contract Amendments, Invoices review and validation.
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors (including particular points of co- activity management).
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, logistics).
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans. Contracts closing.
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process).
- Risks and Opportunities management.
- Internal reporting (operational, progress and financial).
- Writing Lessons Learned.
The Contract Responsible is also the commercial point of contact for the subcontractor
- Ability to simultaneously assess the “big picture” while paying attention to the details.
- Excellent transverse management skills.
- Ability to thrive in multi-cultural environments.
- Solid experience in contractual and commercial negotiations.
- Experience in a project management function on a large infrastructure project.
- Experience on a construction site, preferably in commissioning phase.
- Highly effective communication skills in spoken and written English, with fluency in French, German and/or Finnish considered an advantage.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register