The 3YSP Project Engineer is in charge of ensuring the delivery of the 3YSP on the OL3 construction site with the finalized and approved documentation in accordance with the quality standards and the schedule of the OL3 project. This responsibility starts with the clarification of spare part list with the customer to physical handover of the spare parts to the customer.
He/she will be in charge also of leading actions and workshops transverse to the fields of expertise in order to propose and implement the appropriate action plans if problems occurred on the delivered material.
The job is composed on the following main elements:
- Finalize remaining 3YSP lists with the customer in accordance with plan contract and get official approval without reserve.
- Launch the Purchase Request and clarify when needed the request toward the supplier.
- Assess the spare parts available in OL3 site warehouses.
- Ensure that all the documentation and metadata information for 3YSP handover are available.
- Define the 3YSP sequences to be followed in the PTS and ensure the follow-up.
- For the scope of work, update for each PFR the budget forecast.
- Provides KPI update on monthly basis.
- Produce, each month, an activity report.
- Engineering degree.
- Previous experience in similar tasks is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, work confidently within large teams.
- Fluent English is required both written and spoken. Finnish and/or French and/or German language knowledge is a plus.