We are now looking for two Buyers for our client in Olkiluoto. Work starts in as soon as possible and estimated duration is 12 months.
Within the Supply Chain Project Department, the Buyer is responsible to place orders and services to reach Project objectives in term of quality, time schedule and cost.
The main mission of the Buyer is to (not limited to):
- Analyze purchasing needs and evaluations of needs specifications.
- Identify potential new Suppliers, locally and internationally.
- Conduct the bidding process.
- Lead the Contracts negotiations with Suppliers.
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (e.g. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality).
- Analyze prices, propose alternatives, and leads Supplier selection.
- Analyze the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected Project performance.
- Report on purchasing performance and progress, and on the activity in general.
- Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures.
- Manage Contract execution/expediting until complete delivery and Contract closure.
- Participate to claims or claims defense.
- He/she report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Experience on engineering – procurement – construction – commissioning Project(s).
- Engineering background preferred.
- Experience in purchasing and negotiation.
- Proactive, autonomous with analytical mind.
- Fluent spoken English and completely proficient in writing in English. German and/or French and/or Finnish are beneficial.
- Technical background as well as commercial background.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register