Special and self-standing system field engineer is responsible to prepare and to finalize the dedicated working package for his scope.
He/she has to contribute to the scope of special and self-standing systems which includes a various area of several systems composed of different kind of technologies, electrical, I&C, mechanical parts and process part. He/she is responsible to prepare all required inputs in his working package to secure installation completion and handover towards commissioning in anticipation of ECC, LII. Strong support for commissioning trouble shooting is required.
The job is composed on the following main elements:
- Team member of the special and self-standing system team on site.
- Responsible for the closure of issues which are connected to general social system topics.
- Responsible for the management of technical changes via CRs/FCRs/DCRs/NCRs/ICCRs new orders/open points. Shall close issues independent (die to technical expertise) or prepare.
- Redlining and updating documentation required for LII and inspection.
- Performing site walk downs together with construction and commissioning.
- Supporting and accountable for the open point closure in the respective scope.
- Support the technical clarification for all other technical issues related to special systems.
- Support construction and commissioning in all technical issues with the defined working package such as commissioning test preparation.
- Reporting: provide input to the different weekly / monthly reports.
- Support time schedule planning in close relationship with construction and commissioning in order to secure ECC and KOT1, LII dates.
- Reporting on site field engineering special system EDL.
- Fluent English Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus;
- Engineering expertise in the area of process or petro-chemical systems.
- Good communication skills, work confidently within large teams.
- Able to express himself clearly verbally and in writing in English.
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
- Gather information systematically to establish facts and principles. Problem solving.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work according to deadlines.
- Highly motivated to solve problems / issues and target oriented.
- Strong experience in electrical and automation system design.
- Commissioning experience is required.
- General technical knowledge of I&C and / or automation based systems.
- Expert in the area of electrical and/or automation engineering, at least 5 years.
- Deep knowledge in PLC software tools ( e.g. Simatic S7, Simatic Win CC) and office tools.
- Simatic Step7 experience.
- Field engineer with extended experience in the field of I&C and electrical design.