We are looking for a Material Controller for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 8 months.
- Reception of deliveries and ensuring that material have been received not damaged, according to specification and as per packing list.
- Confirmation of delivery within ERP tool.
- Handover of material to subcontractors / commissioning and maintenance teams.
- Make sure that stored material is done properly and storage category is correct as per requirements.
- Issuance of various reports such as CEMDS (condition report of received goods), issue notes, condition reports, etc.
- Use of computer-based storage management system VPRM, RSMS, MS Excel and other to maintain good warehouse inventory.
- Organizing and carrying out inventories when needed.
- Preparing official channel letters for delivery related issues.
- Ensuring that proper methods are implemented in handling and storing of material.
- Maintaining up to date warehouse inventory.
- Recording all movements within warehouses in ERP system.
- Knowledge of warehousing processes.
- Experience in logistics / material control operations.
- Material handling knowledge and capability - forklift driving license.
- Knowledge of electrical / I&C parts in asset.
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent English is required, other languages, especially French, German and/or Finnish, are considered an advantage.