The main mission of the Quantity Surveyor is to work with the contract responsible and to have full autonomy over the following missions, on various scopes such as but not limited to electrical, painting, piping, mechanical, scaffolding, etc.
To check and verify the subcontractor’s monthly progress statements / invoices (physical quantities to be measured at site, contractual entitlement to be assessed).
- Keep track and update files / database for all measurement periods.
- Analyze outcome and value in detail all subcontractor progress reports.
- Value the works completed and arrange payments.
- Labor and management time.
- Costs of equipment.
- Totality of the materials.
- Stock of materials and equipment.
- Quantities of all items.
- Examine all quantum justification.
- Evaluate prices and unit rates proposed.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
The quantity surveyor must:
- Have the ability to understand construction plans (civil or mechanical or electrical).
- Have the ability to work on the field (construction site, inside NI building).
- Demonstrate strong IT skills. Excel and work as a minimum, access is an advantage.
He / she has the complete knowledge of the contractual obligations of the parties.
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com