General scope and objectives
Under the authority of the RMS commissioning section lead, the radiation monitoring specialist will be in charge of following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
- Responsible for training of other RMS team members regarding MIRION monitor type (SAS, NGM 203, GIM 206, etc).
- Identifying the tools necessary to perform the radiological tests.
- Collect of the system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, Result Record Sheets and attachments, engineering master documents) prior to test execution.
- Preparation and realization of the Pre-Job Briefing prior to tests execution.
- Prepare, Implement, and Trace temporary modifications and simulations on the JYK-KLK systems with strict respect to applicable procedures under the supervision of the RMS commissioning section lead.
- Implementation of modifications following the Change Management process in place under the supervision of the RMS commissioning section lead.
- Execution of the electrical and radiological commissioning instructions for Mirion equipment as well as for the Canberra equipment as team specialist.
- Ensuring the signal transmission to other systems (KAA, KPK, CKG, etc) and their interaction.
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope under Permit to-Test (PTT) conditions including the issuance of test reports.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities.
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the Test Coordinator she / he is attached to.
- The completion of the commissioning activities related to the entrusted system is sanctioned by following events:
- Provide test results as inputs to the elaboration of Customer's approved System Commissioning Reports (SCR) which closes out the Phase A pre-operational tests associated to this system.
- Participation to the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate which finalizes the transfer of the system to OIO(Operation Integrated Organization).
- Support to the closure of all system open points assigned to the RMS commissioning section.
- Intermediate knowledge of written and oral English.
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Good relational and communication skills.
- Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Intermediate knowledge of written and oral English. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
TXP and RMS product lines used on OL3 project consist of following main components. The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his/her missions on site.
- General and technical background expected.
- Engineering degree.
- Experience in commissioning based on the TXP or RMS product line.
- Experience or knowledge of MIRION components.
- Experience or knowledge of Canberra products.
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Understanding nuclear physics and principles of radiation protection.