Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Check the calibration of SIPLUG modules embedded in Electrical Feeder Tests used on-site for online monitoring of Motor and Solenoid Operated Valves by means of a dedicated Feeder Test Bench.
- Support responsible Test engineer on performance of valve baseline measurements of different kind of valves (valves with electrical or hydraulic actuator, solenoid valves, safety valves, check valves) also on organizational aspects of the tests.
- Support the System Commissioning responsible on execution of field tests/ loop checks on different type of sensors/ measurement chains according to Commissioning Instructions of diagnostic systems.
- For valve baseline measurements and sensor tests/ loop checks, ensure the tests to be performed are covered by a valid Test Permit and that blocking on electrical/mechanical components are established as necessary for personnel and component safety.
- Prepare and request any special permits needed for test execution well in advance.
- Make sure the test equipment needed for test execution is available, calibrated and functional.
- Test execution according to test procedures or commissioning instructions.
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to responsible Commissioning Engineer.
- Technician degree in electrical or automation field.
- Experience in commissioning activities on sensors, PLD's and similar field devices.
- Knowledge of standard calibration tools and procedures for standard sensors, voltage and current transformers.
- Valve/actuator diagnostic knowledge is a plus.
- Familiar with testing tools.
- Capacity of reading and understanding I&C detailed design documents.
- Ability of working in an international team.
- Strict adherence to HSE and IT security aspects.
- Fluent in English required.