Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Technical Commissioning manager responsibility, the main duties of the Test Analysis Engineer are:
- Support Commissioning Documentation validation through RFA (Ready For Application) process for NSSS and BNI.
- Test Reports analysis for NSSS and BNI.
- Assist Technical event analysis.
- Provide support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for the analysis of new design and field changes.
- Leading the follow-up of the commissioning deviations recorder during the commissioning activities in support of the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches.
- Graduated from mechanical, Process or general engineering school.
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in nuclear power plant or working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- System design experience would be a plus.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
- Fluent in English. Ability with German and/or French and/or Finnish is beneficial.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org