Under the authority of the RMS commissioning section Lead, the System responsible will be in charge of following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
- Responsible for the complete scope JYK-KLK, e.g. Finalization of CI’s, preparation of the time schedule, permit to work, radiation work permits, permit to test, etc.
- Identifying the sources required to execute the CI’s.
- Collect of the system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, Result Record Sheets and attachments, engineering master documents) prior to test execution.
- Preparation and realization of the Pre-Job Briefing prior to tests execution.
- Prepare, Implement, and Trace temporary modifications and simulations on the JYK-KLK systems with strict respect to applicable procedures under the supervision of the RMS commissioning section lead.
- Implementation of modifications following the Change Management process in place under the supervision of the RMS commissioning section lead.
- Execution of the electrical and radiological commissioning instructions for Mirion equipment as well as for the Canberra equipment and its signal transmission to other systems (KAA, KPK, CKG, etc).
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope under Permitto-Test (PTT) conditions including the issuance of test reports.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities.
- Preparation of Work orders (WO), Test permits (TP), radiation work permits (RWP).
- Managing and closure of the OP related to the JYK-KLK system.
Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the Test Coordinator she / he is attached to.
The completion of the commissioning activities related to the entrusted system is sanctioned by following events:
- Provide test results as inputs to the elaboration of Customer's approved System Commissioning Reports (SCR) which closes out the Phase A pre-operational tests associated to this system
- Participation to the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate which finalizes the transfer of the system to OIO (Operation Integrated Organization)
- Support to the closure of all system open points assigned to the RMS commissioning section Language.
- Engineer degree.
- Experience in commissioning based on the TXP or RMS product line.
- Experience and knowledge of Mirion components.
- Experience and knowledge of Canberra products.
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Understanding nuclear physics and principles of radiation protection.
- The TXP and RMS product lines used on OL3 project consist of following main components. The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his / her missions on site.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
- Good relational and communication skills.
- Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression & writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.