Under the authority of the I&C commissioning methods leader, the I&C database engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regards to the phases of the project:
The database engineer will be in charge of the following activities:
- Acknowledge development already drafted.
- Review needs with users of the database.
- Complete user’s requirement analysis accordingly.
- Develop database in accordance with
- o Existing draft (objective is to continue what has been developed and not to restart from scratch)
- o Revised user’s requirement.
- o Customers IT department recommendations.
- Support start-up phase with users.
- Experience in database management systems, particularly using access software.
- Experience on projects with multiple users.
- Fluent English is required.