Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under technical commissioning manager responsibility, the main duties of the Electrical & Instrumentation Test Analysis Engineer are the following:
- Preparation of the result record sheets (RRS) before field testing for commissioning test of the control section of the switchgears, the motors, the heaters, the actuators and control valves and the binary and analog measuring circuits, including the review of the compliance with the plant reference configuration and the analysis of the open points.
- Update the above mentioned RRSs, during and after field testing.
- Review the above mentioned RRSs after testing by the field electrical and I&C commissioning teams, including the review of the compliance with the plant reference configuration and the analysis of the open points after.
- Preparation, issuance and review of the associated test reports.
- Analysis of the deviations recorder during field testing.
- Definition of the retesting scope of the commissioning test control section of the switchgears, the motors, the heaters, the actuators and control valves and the binary and analog measuring circuits.
- Technical support to technical commissioning branch SCI 52NI/SCI 53 NI team leader.
SCI 53 NI: Commissioning tests of measuring binary and analog circuits.
- Nuclear engineer or Instrumentation and control engineer graduated.
- At least 1 year field experience, in nuclear power plant or 2-year professional experience within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- MS office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
- Fluent English is required, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.