Under the authority of the I&C commissioning methods leader, the I&C database engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regards to the phases of the project:
I&C commissioning change database:
- - Drafting a database specification according to change management procedures.
- - Design and implementation of the change database to record all the temporary modifications and changes from existing database and I&C systems.
- - Implementation of relevant reports functions.
- - Preparing and performing trainings to I&C and process commissioning teams.
- - Administration and upgrade of I&C change database according to procedure updates.
- - Defining assessment to be done before simulation block implementation.
- - Managing temporary modifications removal.
- - Track deviations in TM traceability processes.
- - Experience in database creation, implementation and administration mandatory.
- - Excellent knowledge of Visual basic, SQL, MS Access and excel.
- - Experience in configuration management.
- - Experience in I&C design/engineering/commissioning would be a plus.
- - EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- - Analysis and synthesis skills.
- - Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- - Good relational and communication skills.
- - Good oral expression and writing skills.
- - Ability to work in an international al team.
- - Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- - Fluent English. Ability with French, Finnish or German would be a plus.