Under the authority of the I&C commissioning methods leader, the I&C configuration engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regards to the phases of the project:
- - Follow up of action plans assigned to I&C commissioning.
- - Control of change management process and implementation.
- - Audit of change traceability.
- - Performing of training to I&C and process commissioning engineers.
- - Support to process commissioning engineers for the preparation and synthesis of tests, regarding I&C tested configuration aspects.
- - Engineering degree.
- - Experience in configuration and change management.
- - Experience in I&C design/ engineering/ commissioning.
- - EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- - Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- - Good relational and communication skills.
- - Good oral expression and writing skills.
- - Ability to work in an international al team.
- - Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- - Fluent English. Ability with French, Finnish or German would be a plus.