Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under SCI52/53 team manager responsibility, the main duties of the Electrical & Instrumentation Test Analysis Engineer are the following:
- - Preparation of the result record sheets (RRS) for the commissioning test of the motors, actuators and control valves and the binary and analog measuring circuits, including the review, Corev changes and all open points before testing.
- - Update the above mentioned RRSs, if needed.
- - Review the above mentioned RRSs after testing by the field electrical and I&C commissioning teams, including the review of the reference configuration, design changes and open points after testing.
- - Preparation, issuance and review of the associated test reports.
- - Interface with engineering, construction and commissioning branches to evaluate impact of the design changes and open points on the test motors, actuators and control valves and measuring binary and analog circuits and test results.
- - Technical support to technical commissioning branch SCI52 NI/SCI 53 NI team leader.
SCI 53 NI: Commissioning tests of binary and analog measuring circuits.
- - Engineer degree in mechanical, electrical and/or I&C disciplines.
- - At least 2 years field experience, in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- - PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- - System design experience would be a plus.
- - MS office knowledge.
- - Document writing capacity.
- - Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
- - Fluent English is required, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.