The main tasks of the I&C troubleshooter will be preparation, execution monitoring/controlling closure of events.
Details such as but not only:
- - Support I%C and process test execution for unexpected event or non-conformity analysis.
- - Analyze and select the troubleshooting actions while limiting the impact on running commissioning activities, with the support of engineering databases and master documentation.
- - Plan troubleshooting activities with corresponding I&C and process commissioning engineering to evaluate and limit the impact on I&C / process systems behavior and availability.
General and technical background expected:
- - Engineer degree or technician degree in automation field.
- - Experience in sensor calibration.
- - Experience in commissioning activities on sensors, actuators, switches and similar field devices.
- - EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- - Good relational and communication skills.
- - Analysis and synthesis skills.
- - Rigorous especially for adherence to procedure in force on site including configuration management.
- - Good oral expression and writing skills.
- - Ability to work in an international team.
- - Aware of HSE and It security aspects.
- - Fluent English required. Other language knowledge additional.
- - Knowledge of the standard calibration tools and procedures for pressure, temperature, Ph, flow level, conductivity sensors.
- - familiar with standard testing tools. (e.g. multimeter, decade counter).
- - Familiar with circuit testing procedures.
- - Capacity of reading mechanical documents (e.g. P&IDs or isometrics) and I&C detailed design documents.