Commissioning Technician HVAC systems tasks:
- - Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks.
- - Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
- - Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
- - English is required.
- - Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- - Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical equipment or nuclear technician.
- - At least 2 years’ commissioning/outage experience.
- - Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- - Proficiency with MS Office Suite (and Documentum).
- - Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities.
- - Knowledge of pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
- - Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
- - Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.