We are looking for a IT Suppot Technician for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 8 months.
Client IT Team is looking for additional IT Support Technician. The job requires good computer skills for both hardware and software.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills and abilities:
- Customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Good knowledge of the Windows operating system, Office and most common applications
- Active Directory user management
- PowerShell scripting (highly valued)
- Previous experience of SCCM packaging and reporting tools (valued)
- Experience working with ITIL service delivery and support processes (valued)
Join us to experience something new! We can offer you challenging and interesting tasks, competitive salary, good team and the possibility to work in a truly international company.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com. For further information please go to www.n-pro.fi.