CWS69 procedure intent to provide the evidence that all I&C functions related to Nuclear Island are properly tested, in frame of Commissioning activities. ln order to fulfill with CWS69 procedure, the IC commissioning engineer will have to execute the following activities for each batch of I&C function which will be assigned to him:
- - Highlight of I&C logic covered by process commissioning instructions, and if needed, test bay results.
- - Check of I&C function coverage, based on System Descriptions.
- - Proposal of process commissioning instructions improvement, in order to ensure the expected I&C function test coverage.
- - Elaboration of Commissioning Instructions "CI69" aiming at covering previously identified gaps, based on I&C simulation.
- - Definition of the simulations needed for their implementation on site.
- - Execution of the tests with support of related I&C commissioning sections.
- - Issuance of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes.
- - Delivery of test report to related process commissioning engineer.
- - Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting.
- - Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations.
- - Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus;
- - Engineer degree in automation or mechanical
- - General and technical background
- - Experience in commissioning activities and EPR knowledge would be a
- - Good oral expression & writing
- - Ability to work in an international
- - Aware of HSE and IT security
- - Knowledge of CWS69 standards.