Assessment of the N-16 source team from the measured gamma dose rates
Prepare methodology, perform calculations for the installation of the detectors, procure the detectors, participate to installation of the detectors, monitor the results (extrapolation) and perform the reporting to the project and customer.
Evaluate potential of changes in zoning and predicted service lifetimes to be implemented only after commissioning feedback becomes available.
Confirmation of radiation zoning, including assessment of potential hot spots close to buildings openings (SCP RAD).
Support the overall project in demonstrating that contractual requirements are met.
Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations, the candidate will coordinate the handling of CR/DCR if any related to radiation shielding.
Participate in review and testing of equipment required during commissioning.
Support the commissioning for execution of the client’s part of commissioning dose rate measurements.
Troubleshoot and perform analysis activities during commissioning.
Optional, review all test reports related to radiation protection.
General and technical background expected
- Knowledge in radiation protection technology.
- Experience in nuclear safety and/or system engineering.
- EPR design basis knowledge.
- Adherence to access requirements in controlled area and sign posting.
- use of radiation protection software.
- Knowledge of radiation protection products such as Mirion products would be a plus.
- Establishment and/or review of system test procedures.
- Engineering level degree in nuclear or radiological engineering.
- Experience in nuclear power plant operations.
- At least one significant experience in testing or commissioning activities related to radiation protection.
- Knowledge or source term characteristics.
- Knowledge of the applicable licensing requirements.
- Capacity of organization and managing daily activities involving several disciplines.
- Excellent relational and communication skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Aware of safety and security aspects.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application at www.nipromec.com