Tasks of System Completion and handover Leader consists of:
- Responsible for handover of his scope in due time.
- To supervise the transfer process between construction and commissioning, according commissioning procedure and between the commissioning organization and the operations (IOI) organization according commissioning procedure.
- Lead system review (engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning).
- Ensure that the system configuration is correct for commissioning start (boundaries completeness).
- Constitute, track to own time schedules containing systems physical completion, transfer related tasks (open points closure) and to track the remaining to be done.
- Project coordination.
- Expertise support to commissioning team.
- Participating to important / complex commissioning tests.
- Follow documentation (SD, P&ID, etc.) in time/budget and quality as required.
- technical interface with the final customer.
- Define and coordinate the HBO support when necessary.
The system leader will cooperate with the owner on the following items:
- Commissioning / operations (IOI) organization, readiness review.
- KOT inspection preparation and performance.
- Cooperation regarding files completion (compilation of documents)
- Open pints management.
- Specific technical points treatment.
- Engineer degree in Engineering, I&C, process, system or electrical.
- Knowledge of the customers internal procedures/tools and versioning control (Documentum).
- Experience in commissioning performance and/or preparation.
- 3 years’ experience in operating nuclear power plant support (design, construction or commissioning w/PWR experience strongly preferred).
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project.
- PWR technology knowledge and EPR technology.
- System design experience would be a plus.
- Document writing capacity.
- Previous OL3 experience preferred.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in the use of Microsoft office suite. Development skills in VBA are an advantage.
- Data handling, SQL and access skills required.
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, clients and results oriented, attention to details.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com