Within OL3 project, inside commissioning department and under the SCI52/53 team managers responsibility. The main duties of the RRS preparator and reviewer and field deviation support are the following:
Support to the SCI52/53 for the following activities:
- Follow-up of the CR issued after commissioning tests.
- Participation and support to commissioning clarification request meetings.
- Interface with CR responsible for test witch need clarification.
- management and follow-up of modifications to be done on site (FCR for EBNI, TC for commissioning).
- Preparation of RRS before commissioning test (RFA).
- First check and sorting of RRS after tests.
- Update the database with new information.
- PDF of RRS to be tested.
- Follow-up of CR, FCR, DCR, OP.
- Follow-up of RRS status.
- Technical event analysis report.
- Graduate of a general, process or mechanical engineering school.
- At least 5 years field experience in nuclear power plant.
- PWR technology. EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- System design or commissioning experience.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
- Fluent in English. Ability with French, German or Finish would be a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org