Electrical and I&C Supervisor has to:
- Liaise with appropriate Project Engineer to obtain the latest issue of documentation and drawings relating to the construction of electrical equipment and all cable pulling activities.
- Interface with the various Functional Group teams to recover all required input and data to able us to perform proper installation.
- Implement all procedures relating to equipment and material management in order to ensure that materials are taken to job site and that Construction works progress according to the time schedules.
- Organize and control subcontractor in the construction of equipment, to comply with program demands in order to ensure subcontractors updates and to complete all records of construction.
- Ensure that subcontractor sets up plant construction record systems and that the system is operated and updated daily.
- Ensure that the quantities installed and reported are correct and not over-declared in the subcontractor’s reports.
- Take all necessary measures in order to resolve as soon as possible any engineering problems relating to the equipment construction. In the case of it not being possible to resolve a particular engineering problem in the territory he should liaise with the appropriate people in the client’s organization in order to find a quick suitable solution.
- Provide site management with all necessary information on progress and problems.
- Ensure that the construction activities and that hose equipment’s are used correctly.
- Undertake any other duties from time to time as instructed by the Electrical and I&C completion manager or her designed deputy.
- Ensure that the subcontractor’s working practices are of the required standards and that those practices and documentation requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure that all health and safety and statutory legal requirements are fulfilled and adhered by all staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all Nuclear Safety Culture principles are fulfilled adhered to by all staff and subcontractors.
- Make weekly safety inspections within his scope of work.
General and technical background expected, skills required:
- Electrical engineer / technician.
- Electrical supervision knowledge.
- Good leadership and relation with subcontractor.
- Problem solving attitude for technical matters and pro-active approach.
- Knowledge in performance of operation task and of safety requirements about working in electrical operation areas (adequate certificates e.g. based on standard SFS 6002).
- Knowledge of Database management and follow up.
- Potential experience on OL3 for faster integration.
- Fluent in English
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com