The building technology electrical commissioning engineer will be in charge of following activities:
- Safely supporting electrical commissioning of SWGR components like feeders for BT consumers (lights, fire detection, physical protection, etc.) under the conditions of the test permit.
- Participate in troubleshooting for electrical issues associated with the BT system (low voltage distribution, fire detection, physical protection, clock, alarm, intercom, LAN and telephone).
- Carry out tests and service tasks on electrical equipment assigned to work scope.
- Provide relevant commissioning results and test documents.
- Coordinate with construction switch from temporary to permanent power supply.
- Drive documentation team to issue transfer of systems from construction to commissioning (ECC/FCC).
- Prepare commissioning documentation to ensure its approval by the client prior to start the activities (RFA).
- Review and approve work orders for assigned systems).
- Electrical qualification degree in one of the following disciplines: electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shooting on electrical systems.
- Able to get familiarized with the technique in a short time frame.
- 5 plus years of experience in commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, process systems, oil & gas, production chain).
- 2 plus years of electrical commissioning work experience associated with BT system is a plus.
- Nuclear experience appreciated.
- Ability to lead a team of technicians and workers during the commissioning activities.
- Able to create action plans to comply with time schedule.
- Fluent English is required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
- According to the needs of the project, shift or weekend work could be requested
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com