We are looking for a HR Support for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration 6 months with possible extension.
The position reports to HR Leader.
- Controlling the time collection and leave request process as first point of contract for employees:
- Registering new employees;
- Making adjustments into the too as needed;
- Processes the monthly working hours to payroll;
- HR administrative work such as:
- Writing certificates for new arrivals;
- Filing and checking HR related documents (contract etc.)
- Updating HR related documents (arrival forecasts, employees list;)
- Monthly reporting of expat absences;
- Supports HR team in day-to-day HR topics: recruitments, contracts, employee guidance.
- At least 1 year of experience in HR administration;
- Payroll background appreciated;
- MS Office (especially Excel and word);
- Fluent English is required. German, French and/or Finnish appreciated.
- Organized and structured, Good communication skills, Proactive and reliable;
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi