Work planner in the permit to work office for all disciplines. Permit to work / permit to test planning.
The following activities are included within the scope of the assigned project engineer:
- overall organization of action plans initiated by the OL3 project management and involving I&C systems.
- elaboration – submission and implementation of I&C and process related processes and procedures within the commissioning organization.
- support the definition of the testing and change management strategy as well as options available for its most efficient implementation.
- conduct the seamless adaptation of the I&C commissioning organization as a function of the new processes that are put in the place (information, training and follow up).
- regular progress reporting related to I&C commissioning scope.
- Engineer degree in Nuclear, automation, mechanical or I&C.
- General and technical background expected.
- Experience in I&C activities and EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.-
- Knowledge about the OL3 technology.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com. For further information please go to www.nipromec.com