- Create work plans on PTW /PTT basis considering all disciplines.
- Harmonize the different works between all disciplines.
- Schedule these PTW /PTT in the best way for the best way for the overall progress of the plant.
- Validated work schedules daily, weekly, monthly.
- Work programs.
- Mechanical engineer or technician.
- Several years of experience with work scheduling.
- 3 years commissioning and/or operation of nuclear power plants.
- Experience in mechanical/electrical and I&C installation and commissioning OL3.
- 3 years’ experience with work orders and blockings.
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology.
- General understanding in electrical and I&C technology.
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- MS Office and Primavera systems deep knowledge.
- Knowledge about the OL3 technology.
- Working experience with permit to work offices.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org