Work planner in the permit to work office for all disciplines. Permit to work / permit to test planning.
- Create work plans on PTW/PTT basis considering all disciplines.
- Harmonize the different works between all disciplines.
- Schedule these PTW/PTT in the best way for the overall progress of the plant.
- Validated work schedules daily, weekly, monthly.
- Work programs.
- Several years of experience with work scheduling.
- At least 3 years commissioning and/or operation of nuclear power plants.
- Experience in mechanical / electrical and I&C installation and commissioning of OL3.
- At least 3 years’ experience with work orders and blockings.
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology.
- General understanding in electrical and I&C technology.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- Deep knowledge of MS Project.
- Deep knowledge of Primavera.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.-
- Knowledge about the OL3 technology.
- Working experience with permit to work offices.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com