Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Commissioning Manager’s responsibility, the main duties of the Technical Commissioning Branch SCI 52 NI / SCI 53 NI Engineer are following:
- Preparation of the Result Record Sheets (RRS) of the SCI 52 NI and SCI 53 NI, including the review, COREV changes and all open points before testing.
- Evaluation of the results and the review of the RRS of the SCI52 and SCI53 NI, including the review of the reference configuration, COREV changes and all open points after testing.
- Preparation and issuance of test reports.
- Interface with engineering branches and commissioning to evaluate impact of the open points on the tests and test results.
- Technical Support to the Technical Commissioning Branch SCI 52 NI / SCI 53 NI Team Leader.
SCI 52 NI: Commissioning tests of motors, actuators and control valves (process part
SCI 53 NI: Commissioning tests of binary and analog measuring circuits
- RRS and test reports.
- Basic working organization is 5 days per week.
- Possible adaptation according to project activity (weekend work, shift work, on duty work).
- Fluent English is required.
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Engineer Degree in Nuclear Engineering, instrumentation, I&C or electrical (with longer experience in Nuclear Field).
- At least 2 years’ field experience in nuclear power plant.
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge needed.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills, client and result oriented, attention to detail.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com