Under the authority of the Electrical process commissioning Section Lead, the candidate is responsible of performing all duties related to commissioning of electrical feeders and component in a LV distribution system. He/she is responsible for:
- Safely supporting electrical commissioning of SWGR components like feeders for process consumers (motors, valves, heaters, self-standing systems) under the conditions of the test permit.
- Carry out individual tests for all LV feeders at a dedicated test equipment (Test bench).
- Support I&C signal test and perform trouble shooting in the circumstances of the DUT (device under test).
- Participate in Troubleshooting electrical issues associated with the components of the LV distribution feeders.
- Preparing the electrical commissioning results documents are in compliance with nuclear and industry standards.
- Carry out individual tests for all 24V converter Modules (AEG brand) in a dedicated test equipment (Test & Diagnostic Rack).
- Provide input for tracking the process towards completion including awareness, resolution, and closure of Open Points for the LV feeders.
- Liaise with Quality requirements, schedule and safety aspects at all his/her commissioning activities, particular:
o Perform all commissioning work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law.
o Support the timely execution of LV test bench scheduled tasks.
o Generate commissioning test results.
o support safe operation of the LV feeder operation.
- Fluent English is required.
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Committing to work in shift (early/late/night) up to 6 days/week.
- 1+ years of electrical commissioning work experience associated with LV switchgear required.
- Experience with MV/LV test equipment associated with electrical commissioning.
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines.
- Willingness to learn and gain confidence in the involved LV/MV feeders.
- Experience with the Finnish Electrical Safety Standards is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com