Commissioning Technician of KUA/B/F Systems tasks:
- Coordinate commissioning activities and interfaces on the field with other disciplines/systems: electrical, I&C, vendors, etc. for assigned tasks.
- Safely Perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
- Document test results and prepare commissioning test reports including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
- Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the Mechanical Commissioning Branch Section objectives.
- Fluent English is required.
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: Fluid mechanics, mechanics, chemical engineering, nuclear engineering.
- At least 2 years’ commissioning/outage experience.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (and Documentum).
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities.
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org