- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (with other disciplined/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors etc.) for assigned tasks.
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Result Record Sheets.
- Issue test report.
- Technical degree in mechanical equipment or nuclear technician / engineer.
- At least 2 years’ commissioning / outage experience.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum.
- Good knowledge of system commissioning activities that allows him/her to be operational quickly.
- Fluent English. Other language skills are beneficial.
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
- Good knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com