Support in the documentation of changes in the instrumentation and automation upon request of the task leader or responsible engineer.
Implementation on requests from installation and commissioning group on request of I&C systems engineering and Field Change designers and/or Instrumentation group.
- Support activities related to I&C Instrumentation design and modifications including documentation.
- Modification and adaptation of I&C instrumentation related documents like: measuring racks drawings, sensor or transmitter drawings, wiring and termination drawings, I&C Instrumentation detailed design.
- Adapting construction plan documentation needed for equipment, valves and instrumentation.
- Adapting I&C documentation.
- Support for documentation for commissioning and calibration.
The designer implements the design changes after the reviews for correctness of documentation, databases and configuration management related to his scope.
- Modification of I&C and equipment documentation, issue, follow up for approval and distribution.
- Support design adaptations due to installation or commissioning hardware findings.
- Support clarification of technical issues with other disciplines, if necessary.
- Reporting to Instrumentation Task Leader.
- Knowledge of the conventional instrumentation and automation.
- Engineering degree.
- Knowledge in I&C and instrumentations.
- Reliable and organized person.
- Experience in technical design activities.
- Good relational capacities and great team worker.
- Good knowledge on Office software. Working with databases, lists and Documentum.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi