We are looking for Safety Leader for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts asap, estimated duration is 12 months.
HSE Safety Lead will assists HSE Manager for the implementation of the Health and safety plan based on OHSAS 18001.
HSE Safety Lead will participate to manage:
- Daily activities of the H&S team.
- Implementation of the H&S plan for the customer’s activities.
- Follow-up of the implementation of the on-site H&S rules by all the speakers, including subcontractors.
- Preparation of the directives, instructions and information notes related to H&S.
- Analysis and the validation of H&S plans, procedures and risk analysis of the suppliers and the subcontractors, commissioning procedures and the surveillance of their implementation.
- Promotion of a high safety culture on site (communications, coordination).
- Technical (H&S) support for the operational teams.
- Organization of the emergency response (fire, accident, first aid station).
- HSE license or equivalent.
- Experience of H&S on big construction sites.
- Previous experience from nuclear power plant would be highly appreciated.
- Team management skills.
- Knowledge of the Finnish regulation, European H&S regulation and OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Capacity to draft procedures and perform trainings.
- Capacity to analyze, pragmatism, flexibility, strength of proposition, ability to react, autonomy and natural authority to impose to the numerous actors of the construction site the respect of the regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of automatic systems (extinguishing, alarm) or experience in electrical, mechanical risks linked to industrial activities or commissioning activities will be the best.
- Good Finnish and English language skills.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi