The Overall Commissioning Engineer reports to Overall Commissioning Manager.
Under the direction of the Overall Commissioning Manager, the Overall Commissioning Engineer is the representative of the CFS Commissioning Manager and of the Start-Up Operational Group in the Main Control Room during Overall tests phases. This includes following tasks:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performance tests, in relation with the TI Overall Tests Engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
ln addition, the Overall Commissioning engineer can be requested to support Commissioning organization on topics such as:
- Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning instructions issued by Commissioning Branches.
- Issuance of the Phase Commissioning Reports.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested.
- Execution of tests and operating activities as requested by Overall Test programs and procedures
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical, Process, or Electrical.
- Nuclear experience: minimum 5 years PWR (or other NPP) experience is required (New Builds or installed Base).
- Experience in PWR operation is a plus.
- Should be knowledgeable of PWR systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermos-hydraulics, and PWR chemistry.
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated.
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or re commissioning after major refueling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR appreciated) at an operational position is required.
- Previous experience during cold or hot functional testing on a new build is a plus.
- Competences for supervising and coordinating overall test phase programs and related scheduling.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org